Saturday, June 14, 2008

6/14/08 Lost ...

The title pretty much explains it all. I'm lost, but not in a kind of lost as to where I don't know where I'm at. I'm more lost in the sense that I don't know what to do or how to live. I love her. I really do. I'm not making this up, and it's not infatuation. I don't know what to do though. All I want to do is please her. All I want to do is make her happy. I guess I can't do that though if I'm just trying to content myself though. I guess the two cannot go hand-in-hand. One has to be sacrificed or covered with a fake facade. I will sacrifice mine own. I guess the only thing is that I didn't know that this is what was needed. I didn't know that this is what was required of one of us in order continue. She completes me. I would do anything for her. I want to do anything for her.... I just don't know what that anything is that is needed to be done.

No comments: